English Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your not doing anything for April 12th. And you get back from the pub

2 posters

Go down

If your not doing anything for April 12th.  And you get back from the pub Empty If your not doing anything for April 12th. And you get back from the pub

Post by Griffdr Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Hey guys My flag on Sage is running a Blockade for their birthday and I'd like to invite my new flag on Hunter to come and have a little fun. I'll be holding a raffle for all your hunter guys and give away some cool prizes or PoE.
Here's My fun Intent that I did all by my self Very Happy

Send Griffdr a Tell during the blockade saying who you are and that you are jobbed. I will put your name down and put you on the Raffle list.

I want Prize suggestions mates anything at about 30k or less will be considered.
Griffdr
Griffdr
Fleet officer

Back to top Go down

If your not doing anything for April 12th.  And you get back from the pub Empty Re: If your not doing anything for April 12th. And you get back from the pub

Post by Sublime Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:15 am

Give away an inscrbed medal with a witty message on it for third place. Don't ask me for suggestions on that though.
Sublime
Sublime
Fleet officer

Back to top Go down

If your not doing anything for April 12th.  And you get back from the pub Empty Re: If your not doing anything for April 12th. And you get back from the pub

Post by Griffdr Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:48 pm

lol "I blockaded with Griffdr and all I got was this lousy medal"
Griffdr
Griffdr
Fleet officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum