English Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griffdr's Rant 1.0

2 posters

Go down

Griffdr's Rant 1.0 Empty Griffdr's Rant 1.0

Post by Griffdr Thu May 29, 2008 10:46 pm

I was running a pillage today on a sloop, I had 3 flaggies 3 leave me during battle. I find this unacceptable and won't be inviting them back to pillage with me ever. I don't know where to put this, but on an ocean where your average jobber is very green, It's hard to find good jobbers usually you would go to flagmates but they don't know how to be good jobbers.

I've pillaged on this ocean for a month and a half now. Along with jobbers leaving after 1 battle or a loss, How can any decent battle navigator get ahead, much less Teach new players skills when they can't even depend on there crew mates and flag mates to put forth a decent example. Along with leaving during battle, I've seen people start up their own pillages and not help someone who is currently out. I've seen people advertise strangers SMH's while your crew is out on a pillage. If pillaging is not your thing fine, but You are part of a crew that means helping crew members. Remember the golden rule do unto others. Because I'll tell you one thing right now, if someone wants to leave my ship during battle, or if they want to load their own ship without any respect to me.(and normally I'll end a pillage early to give someone else there turn at bnav or run a round robin where everyone gets a chance to bnav) I will never job for or work for someone that doesn't show me the same coutesy as I show.

When I show up on a ship I am willing to do whatever is needed to the best of my abilities, I don't complain, or leave when I don't get the station I want. Pillaging/SMH's whatever are a team effort if you don't realize this then you are in the wrong game. If you want to do your own thing try the navy and its poor booty divvy. People need to start learning how to be a good jobber because in my opinion that's very rare on this ocean. And it will get you far not only as a pirate, but in real life but in the respect of the higher end players on this game.
Griffdr
Griffdr
Fleet officer

Back to top Go down

Griffdr's Rant 1.0 Empty griff i know how ya feel

Post by funke Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:01 pm

yeah griff on sage it seems the average jobber is narrow/dist but here its so hard. i don't run too many pillies any more this being 1 of the main factors. but flaggies? i mean i'm sure they wouldn't want to to leave in battle but thats just rude leaving for no reason. still if they had a good reason it could be coincedence (spell check needed >>) although i doubt it. still griff its not good. dunno why i'm posting this anyway but still Razz
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

this i a lol! production
funke
funke
Pirate

Location : why you care? aumg u want to stalk me dont you? o.o i'm scared waaaaaaa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum