English Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duty navigation

5 posters

Go down

Duty navigation Empty Duty navigation

Post by Admin Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:25 am

Also called nav or dnav.

This is one of the more difficult puzzles because you dont really have much space or much time to work on. But once you get into it, its actually fun and a bit relaxing.
Also it is one of the more difficult one to explain ><

The main goal is to fill the circles with the same colored stars that falls down into rings. You manage the rings with the keyboard arrows and drop them faster with spacebar. Since you dont have that much space to move on, I recommend that you start out slow and learn how to manage the rings.

Duty navigation 300px-10

If you are navigating on a ship at sea and booch (happens to the best so dont sweat it) the ship will automatically turn around and go to the previous league point, so just click turn around or hope that the officer in charge will do it.
Making combinations in nav can be a bit hard so just focus on filling the rings up.
It takes some practice to become a good navigator so just keep at it

(I know I suck at explaining.. I might as well put in "move fast, dont screw up" in every tutorial Razz)

Now this video had a little bit of bad quality but I think he explains it so good and u can see how to place the pieces, even if he moves pretty fast. But then again - that is what navigation is about. You dont have time to be slow *cough*flash*cough*

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-837758695439432468

Admin
Admin

https://englishrose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Duty navigation Empty Re: Duty navigation

Post by Flashearrt the great Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:50 am

I Hate D nav cos cos its some sort of witch craft

Flashearrt the great
Senior officer

Location : In a Grand Frigate battling the enemy for the good and glory of United Kingdom and the English Rose

http://www.myspace.com/kirkchops

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiskeh Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:13 pm

lmfao its not

just move fast and dont scupper up
easeh Wink

also its so much more difficult below renowned or grand master :s like most puzzles are
Whiskeh
Whiskeh
Senior officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashearrt the great Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Its not i do move fast and hardly scuppr it up but it still doesn't work Crying or Very sad

Flashearrt the great
Senior officer

Location : In a Grand Frigate battling the enemy for the good and glory of United Kingdom and the English Rose

http://www.myspace.com/kirkchops

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiskeh Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:30 am

I dont remember ur standing but between able and renowned its a pain in the ass to get up - just keep at it
Whiskeh
Whiskeh
Senior officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sublime Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:51 pm

I like Dnav. It's one of my fav puzzles.
My advise is this, it does take practise. Make sure that you know exactly where pieces need to drop, and which way around they need to go. SOmetimes, the pieces are there and rotating the rings make them fit. Try and fill up rings when the pieces needed are further out.
Sublime
Sublime
Fleet officer

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisslat Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:43 am

a general tip for duty nav...

if you have a three tierd system to fill ('coloured circles' on all three levels) then try to avoid coloured stars on top of each other in the first and second tier, especially when you have filled in a 'coloured circle' (unless nessessary), this will help when trying to fill the last tier Smile

love you all xD

chrisslat
Sailor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down